It is vital that you know what foods to avoid during pregnancy for the safety of you and baby.
The best foods to eat are freshly cooked or freshly prepared.
c. King mackerel
d. Tuna (especially albacore tuna)
You should avoid processed meat for many health reasons. But during pregnancy, these meats pose additional problems.
Foods that commonly contain raw eggs include:
a. Lightly scrambled eggs
b. Poached eggs
c. Salad dressings
d. Homemade ice cream
e. Cake icings
f. Hollandaise sauce
h. Homemade mayonnaise
6. Unpasteurized milk, cheese and fruit juice
4. Ham and processed meats.
6. Soft-serve ice-cream.
7. Soft cheese, such as brie, Camembert, fetta, cottage and ricotta.
8. Pre-cooked diced chicken, the type you buy at delicatessens and sandwich shops.
9. Cold, smoked and raw seafood, especially oysters.
10. Self-service salad bars or packages salads, such as coleslaw and pasta salad.
11. Unpasteurised milk.
12. Raw or partially cooked eggs
13. Energy drinks.
14. Some types of fish high in mercury.
I am confident PregActive will help you just like we have already helped thousands of mamas just like you. Try PregActive for free. No commitment. No credit card required!